The objectives of the Association are exclusively charitable in pursuing its goal and shall be restricted at all times to operation in New Zealand.
In pursuing the goal of the Association, the objectives of the Association shall be:
- to represent and promote the views and interests of persons who are involved or interested in resource management in New Zealand;
- to promote good practice, competence, and ethics in resource management;
- to promote effective communication and transfer of information between members, other resource management practitioners, and the community, concerning resource management;
- To encourage community awareness of the nature and value of resource management;
- To advance education by promoting professional development programmes for members and running regional workshops and other educational projects to assist the achievement of those programmes.
The constitution is current as at 1 OCtober 2022.
The full constitution can download in PDF form
Download PDF HERE