Confluence: Huihuinga wai
Waikato | 20-22 October 2015
Venue: Novotel Tainui, Hamilton
Join us for three days of papers, discussion and field trips on land management and its effects on water quality. The spotlight will be on the Waipa Catchment Plan, the Waikato Regional Plan Change and the Sustainable Milk Project all coming together to protect and restore the Waipa River.
Great food and wine, award-winning beer, great company, challenging debate.
- NZARM conference programme
- Registration rates and accommodation options
- Presentations from the conference
- Day one: A day of speakers on policy and its implementation, with examples from across the country, including Māori and industry perspectives. Location: Novotel Tainui, Alma Street, Hamilton
- Day two: Visiting Whatawhata Hill Country Research Centre, Te Keeti Marae and ending at Waitomo Village the day provides a mix of traditional hill country soil conservation incorporating cultural values, multi stakeholder processes, community participation, Landcare, tourism, and the science of land use change.
- Day three: Waipa headwaters – a range of Council, Industry and community initiatives to protect and restore the catchment, including Sanctuary Mountain Maungatautari and a mixed farming operation with novel nutrient management and two farm plans..
Due to an overwhelming response, the NZARM 2015 Conference, to be held in the Waikato, 20-22 October, is now FULL!
If you have any queries in regards to this, or wish to be added to the Registration waitlist, please contact email@example.com.
For those of you attending the conference, we look forward to welcoming you to Hamilton in October.
|Members (Become a member here)|
|Member – Early Bird Registration||$450.00|
|Member – Full||$550.00|
|Day Registrations – Early Bird||$150.00|
|Day Registrations – Standard||$175.00|
|Field Trip only – Early Bird||$300.00|
|Field Trip only – Full||$400.00|
|Non-member – Early Bird Registrations||$500.00|
|Non-Member – Full||$600.00|
|Day Registrations – Early Bird||$200.00|
|Day Registrations – Standard||$250.00|
|Field Trip only – Early Bird||$350.00|
|Field Trip only – Full||$450.00|
|Student Early Bird||$300.00|
All rates include GST.
Any and all registration queries should be directed to:
Suggested accommodation for Hamilton, Day 1 (Tuesday, 20 October 2015) of conference:
- Novotel Tainui
- Ibis Hamilton Tainui
- Ventura Inn and suites
- Ashwood Manor
- Colonial City Motel
- Tudor Motor Lodge
Suggested accommodation for the overnight in Waitomo during the Field Trip, day 2 & 3 (Wednesday & Thursday, 21 & 22 October 2015). When booking accommodation at Waitomo, ensure that you identify yourself as attending the NZARM conference.
For more information on the programme, please contact
Waikato Regional Council
Ph: 07 859 0873